Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow Beams and the Path of the Dragon

I walked home from school today (actually, I mostly skipped and jumped) and boy was it snowing! I felt like a child, (approximately 72% of me is child. Did you know that 83% of statistics are made up?) I laughed and sang all the way home. I love snow, whether it is playing in it or just watching in fall on the ground. It is so beautiful that frozen water takes that shape when falling to Earth. I suppose there is some sort of science behind it, but wouldn't you think that it would fall as ice chunks or something? I just don't know! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and that means that Christmas is soon approaching. I love Christmas, It is a wonderful time of year.

My brother is home, which is good in many of ways. First, now I know why there are Pirate napkins in his bedroom. Second, we share the same strangeness. Third, he brought home Rockband with a keyboard.

Whoa! I just remember something funny. Today, in choir, we were all singing like most people do in choir class and.... Thank you UPS guy for ruining my concentration!... Anyway, Sarah, the girl who stands by me, nudged me and I fell right over! It was so embarrassing, yet so funny we just couldn't keep singing. Sorry Mr. Mick for making your class more difficult than it should be.

I was currently in a play, and now it is over and I have a sense of emptiness. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it, for being an actor brings pains and sorrows to ones life. "Take pains, (whispered: Take pains.) be perfect, (whispered, this time directly at the audience: Perfect.) adieu. (whispered: Adieu.) Exit up-left stage"

My current question: The path of the Unicorn, or the path of the Dragon?
My current answer: The path of the Dragon, although the path of the Unicorn would be filled with joy and happiness, the path of the Dragon includes excitement and adventure.

Frau: Warum, warum, warum ist die Banana krum?
Ellisa: ICH WIESS NICHT, denn sie muss....?*

Goodbye, goodnight, and happy Thanksgiving to all.




*If you understood that, congratulations you are awesome. If you didn't, Schade!!!**
**Schade means too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment