Thursday, January 21, 2010

School

So my favorite classes in school are English and German.
In English two boys in my grade are always talking to each other about the most random things, while another boy says how crazy Alycia is (which is kind of true, but I wouldn't trust a 14/15 year old boy entirely), while all this is happening, I'm sitting in the corner giggling to myself. All I can say is poor Mrs. Stevens...
Then there is German in which yesterday, Frau (Mrs. in German) told us a story about Goldilocks. Yup, I was Goldilocks. Frau moves me to one corner where I pretend to eat porridge. Next she has me sit on three chairs and tells me to break one. Then she tells me (all in German by the way) to lay on a counter at the back of the room, giving me a pillow and throws a blanket on top of me.
"Is it to hard" (German) asks Frau
"Ummm.... Yes?" She moves me to a desk.
"Comfy?"
"Ummm.....No." She moves me to another counter.
"Now?"
"Sure?" I say. I sit there a while "sleeping" then after the bears to the the food and the chairs and the beds....guess what. They EAT me! They EAT Goldilocks!!! That is how fairytales are told in German I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment